337 Main Street, Oley, PA 19547
- Saturday, March 24, 1 pm: The Friedens Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held at the Oley Fairgrounds (behind Oley Fire Company). In case of inclement weather, it will be held in Weidner Hall.
- Palm Sunday, March 25, 10 am: We will celebrate Jesus’ Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem beginning at 10 am with a Palm Procession (complete with a “donkey”) from the parking lot (weather permitting) into the Sanctuary. Our worship service will include a Passion Story Readers’ Theater.
- Maundy Thursday, March 29, 6 pm: We will begin in Weidner Hall with a dinner of sausage stew, garlic bread, fruit cup and ice cream. After dinner we will continue with a worship service that will include holy communion.
- Good Friday, March 30, 7 pm: We will experience a Tenebrae Service in the Sanctuary. The Tenebrae is a service of shadows that uses diminishing light to symbolize the events of the week from the triumphant Palm Sunday entry through Jesus’ burial.
- Easter Sunday, April 1, 7 am: Sunrise worship service with holy communion. We will begin outside (weather permitting) and proceed into the Sanctuary.
- Easter Sunday, April 1, 10:15 am: If you are not an early riser, this is our traditional joyful worship service with holy communion.